90 days in... where doyou stand?
The June 9th deadline has passed.
There are many requirements that need to be in place today. Let us show you how well you are doing, don’t let a simple vulnerability cost you!
ComprehensiveSecurity & ComplianceSolutions
We deliver a turnkey service that includes everything that your auto dealership needs to be compliant with the FTC Safeguards Rule and maintain a proactive security posture.
CorePLUS offers several attractive service plans
One-Time Security Vulnerability Scan
- Initial cost: $500 per month
- Vulnerability scanner device will be sent directly to your dealership
- After 14 days of scanning your IT environment, CorePLUS will provide a detailed security report
- After the initial scan you have the option to continue with a monthly service subscription
Sign-Up for On-going Security and Compliance Services and initial $500 charge will be credited towards your services
- Security Program Buildout
- Implementation and Review
- Quarterly Vulnerability Scans
- Risk Assessments
- Vendor Assessment, Compliance
- Gap Assessment to Multiple Standards
- Incident Response Plan Implementation
- Ongoing Employee Training
- Penetration Testing
Where does your dealership stand?
Your Trusted Partner in Security and Compliance
Choosing our Security and Compliance Solution means choosing a partner who prioritizes your dealership security and regulatory compliance.
We're here to provide you with the peace of mind that comes from knowing your sensitive data and operations are in expert hands.
Freeman Auto Group